Wednesday, March 29, 2006

From BKK

Yo everybody, even I'm coming back tomorrow, I still wanna write something from Bangkok, 1st time writing here from a foreign country.

Bangkok may be the most popular foreign city to HK people, but where I'm at now (and where I'm staying) is probably the place that HK people will least likely visit: Khao San Road, the land of backpackers (Remember where Leo stayed when he first reached BKK, in the movie [The Beach]?), roadside stalls of banana pancakes and Phat Thai (Thai-style fried noodles), pirate CDs, counterfeit surfing shorts and cheap guest house....

Where I'm staying is a guest house that cost only about HK$100 a nite (double bed), with everything you really need: TV, air-con, hot shower, and even a balcony (it's a really big plus to have a balcony in your room when you are travelling cheap and light, cuz you can wash and dry your clothes everyday)! Very nice at an 'invincible price'!

The retaurant downstairs is great too, with the best Tom Yum Goong I've ever tasted! I've had 3 of them so far, and I'm not really that fond of spicy food. It's that good!

In such a slow place, nobody wanna work. So that's it for now, I don't wanna write neither:D See you pals back in HK....

2 comments:

M-2 said...

很另類的遊點~

Anonymous said...

I DO MISS MY OLD DAYS IN THAILAND.
I WANNA GO BACK TO PATTAYA!!